"What are you going to do today Napoleon?"
"Whatever I want....GOSH!!!"
"What are you going to do today Napoleon?"
"Whatever I want....GOSH!!!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
LOL!
looks like Napolean has gotten bigger since his movie
look at him now
![]()
What are you doing with that pic of Jesse? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
that picture should be removed immediately. Everyone who has posted on this forum for any amount of time knows that for you to post a picture of yourself(/friend) without a shirt on they have to be in front of a china cabinet.
lol this topic rules.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Shwww your right Moonlight!.. Dang, I need to go buy a china cabinet so can post my pic..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
They Jessie dude set the standard for China Cabinets in shirtless pics. haha
Hey Diets I hear Grands has some nice china cabinets. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
look at them guns up close and personal
![]()
Bookmarks